We would like to reassure you that we are well aware of the constantly evolving and extraordinary situation that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is presenting. While we are committed to ensuring our services and productivity continues, we are equally committed to our people, our clients and our community. Our Structerre offices across Australia are now observing the contingencies we have planned for.
Our commitment to reducing the risk of COVID-19 in our offices:
- Our team will self-isolate for two weeks if they, or someone in their household, are returning from an overseas trip.
- Those who develop symptoms of Coronavirus, will be tested and work from home until they have been given the all-clear.
- Communication between managers and their teams has never been more important and staff will alert their manager immediately if they have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- We have suspended international work travel and interstate travel will cease by Friday 20th of March.
- For those who feel sick or are unwell, they will be encouraged to stay home and be checked by their doctor before returning to work.
- New Structerre team members will now have some additional check-boxes to tick before commencing work with us.
- Funded flu vaccines for all of our staff nationally for the 2020 flu season.
- While it is our fervent hope that this will not apply to any of our team, should anyone be diagnosed with COVID-19, the office in question will be closed immediately and all staff will work from home.
What you can expect from us if we are coming to site:
It is still business as usual for our inspections and laboratory teams across the country but we are taking extra precautions:
- Frequent washing of hands before and after site visits
- The use of masks and gloves at the clients request
- Additional masks, gloves and hand sanitiser is on order
- Continued discussion amongst our teams to ensure the same protocols are being used with every site visit
In the event that the Australian government escalates their advisements to a “lock-down” or enforced quarantine period, we will immediately and without delay have all hands on deck, working from home. We will also be able to maintain the functionality of our laboratory.
Essentially, it will be business as usual for us.Back to News