Please be assured that our management and staff are keeping up-to-date and adhering to all relevant Government Health and Safety regulations and guidelines in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Whilst we are committed to ensuring our services and productivity continues, we are equally committed to the health and safety of our people, our clients, and our community.
Our offices will remain open unless the relevant State Government declares a lockdown, in which case our staff will work from home and only attend the workplace if permitted and safe to do so. Staffing levels may be reduced at times, however, staff will still be available via phone calls, emails or Teams meetings to assist you.
What you can expect from us if we are coming to site:
It is still business as usual for our inspections and laboratory teams across the country, and our staff are taking the necessary precautions in:
- adhering to staff vaccination requirements for each state or site.
- signing into the worksite using the check-in app and QR code, or sign-in register.
- using masks, gloves and hand sanitiser, and undertaking frequent hand washing.
- physically distancing where possible and practicable to do so.
- not attending site or the workplace if feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms and following their state’s COVID-19 regulations and protocols.
- following the state’s protocols and testing requirements if deemed a ‘close contact’ of someone who has recently tested positive to COVID-19.
Our commitment to reducing the risk of COVID-19 in our offices:
- Our teams remain flexible to work from home as and when needed to reduce the impact of COVID-19 in the workplace and in the provision of our services.
- Protocols are in place to ensure that any staff member who feels unwell with flu-like symptoms advises their supervisor immediately, gets tested and self-isolates until cleared to return to work. Staff feeling generally unwell are encouraged to remain at home.
- New Structerre team members will now have some additional check-boxes to tick before commencing work with us.
Should you have any questions as to the current status at your local Structerre office, we encourage you to contact that office for an update. For locations and contact details, please click here.Back to News