Our ability to provide a complete service solution is what appeals most to our clients, who often have many contractors to manage. One of the many services we can provide you with is civil engineering, which is at the heart of nearly all construction projects.
We understand that no two projects are ever the same and it is vital that civil engineering solutions are designed and implemented with the right skills and experience. Structerre’s civil engineering services include:
- Civil Design – Ranging from detailed design, conceptual and feasibility studies, to contract documentation and construction supervision of:
– Small to medium scale subdivisions on green-field or existing sites
– Small to medium-density townhouse and retirement villages
– Roads (including local roads, intersections and roundabouts)
– Stormwater drainage
- Civil Assessments – Such as due-diligence investigation and reporting
- Civil Site Inspections – Including practical completion checks, defect and liability reports and construction monitoring on site
- Civil Certifications
- Civil Detailing / Drawings – We operate 12d Model (3D Design), AutoCAD (2D Design), AutoTurn (Vehicle Swept Path analysis) and various other civil design software programs for accurate and compatible design solutions
- Civil Engineering Consultation & Project Management
At Structerre we pride ourselves on our practical, up-to-date solutions and thorough approach to civil contract management. We have extensive experience in land development for residential, commercial and industrial use. Our presence in WA, QLD, NSW and VIC means we are equipped with the local knowledge to suit your operations.
If you wish to find out more about our Civil Engineering services, we are always happy to help. Please contact your nearest Structerre office for more information.Back to News