Building & Land Surveying
Our Melbourne and Sydney land surveying teams have extensive experience in delivering land survey support services to the greater Melbourne region and the greater Sydney metropolitan area, including Parramatta. Through our client-focused approach we are able to provide innovative and high performance standards and consultancy services, understanding the clients needs and delivering optimum and cost efficient solutions. We use the latest computer technology and survey equipment to provide a modern and high quality approach to Surveying.
In Western Australia, the Building Approvals process is legislated under the Building Act (2011) that in 2012 began to allow for private certification of Building Surveying services. We are also here to help with design consultation, advice and training including Building Code interpretations and technical advice notes. Our Building Surveyors have in-depth knowledge of Local Government approvals processes and can offer guidance on statutory requirements and obligations.
Our services cover the following areas
Contour and detail surveys are required for most DA applications or developments. These can be provided in a variety of formats to assist your architect or designer.
- Setting out of proposed buildings for construction
- Formwork check prior to concrete pour
- Identification surveys
- Flood surveys, level / AHD surveys
- Boundary establishment
- Cost efficient creation of easements
- Specialised systems providing the most cost-efficient solution for project home builders
- Development applications and statements of environmental effects
We can facilitate all necessary field and office requirements for your commercial strata.
- PCA surveys for Net Lettable Area (NLA) and other lease area surveys
- Terrestrial scanning
- Specialist tilting device
- Stratum and strata subdivisions
- Property Development
Our experts who specialise in Property Development coordinate property developments for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Specialist titling advice for developers / clients to avoid costly pitfalls and delays
- Liaison with councils and government departments
- Stratum / part strata titling solutions
- Strata title subdivisions
- Torrens title subdivisions
- Community title subdivisions
- Assistance with due diligence for high value property acquisitions
- Construction & Engineering
Our experienced team use the latest technology and software to cover all your Surveying construction needs.
- Civil engineering setout
- Building construction setout
- As-built surveys
- Works as executed surveys for civil works
- 3D laser scanning for building facades, terrain modeling and specialist solutions
- Volume surveys for excavation and filling
- Due diligence and compliance monitoring
- Comprehensive preliminary and post construction site and boundary investigations
- Certificate of Design Compliance
Provision of a Certificate of Design Compliance (CDC) certifying that the proposed work meets all applicable building standards ensuring when you lodge for a Building Permit with a Local Authority your permit can be issued in the shortest possible timeframes
- Certificate of Building Compliance
Provision of a Certificate of Building Compliance (CBC) certifying that existing buildings seeking retrospective approval meet the required Building Standards and are ready to be submitted to a Local Authority so that a Building Approval Certificate (BAC) can be issued.
- Strata Titled Properties
Provision of a Certificate of Building Compliance (CBC) certifying that the unit developments meet the required Building Standards. This allows an Occupancy Permit-Strata to be issued by a Local Authority and the titles prepared ready for sale.
- Commercial fit-out certification
We deal with Commercial Fit out certification and Change of Classifications certifying a building in its current state is safe to occupy and use in the way proposed (we do commercial building work not more than 3 storeys and 2000sqm).