- How many staff work at Structerre?
We have over 400 staff working with us nationwide.
- How many professional Design Engineers do you have?
Our design team includes over 40 professional Design Engineers.
- How long have you been in business?
Structerre was established in 1980 by our CEO Gervase Purich.
- How many offices do you have?
We have a total of nine offices across Australia. Four in WA; Perth, Albany, Bunbury and Geraldton. Three in VIC; Melbourne, Cranbourne and Geelong. One in Brisbane and one in Sydney.
- Do we employ undergraduates?
Yes we do - we're always on the look out for exceptional undergraduates to embark upon their career with us. Our 12 week tailored undergrad program runs from December to February.
- What type of Engineering do you do?
We offer a range of engineering disciplines so that we can provide a complete service. Our engineers are experienced in Structural, Civil, Geotechnical, Hydraulic and Environmental disciplines.
- Do you have someone who can carry out a structural inspection of my property?
Yes, we have a team of personnel who can come out to your site and carry out inspections on your premises, including structural inspections, cracking queries, compaction tests and more.
- Are you able to certify my drawings?
Yes, we are able to provide certification of your plans for council approval.
- Do you have a Professional Development Program if I wish to attain Chartered Status?
Yes, our PDP is run in conjunction with Engineers Australia.
- What type of Engineers do you employ?
We employ Engineers from Structural, Civil, Geotechnical, Hydraulic and Environmental disciplines.
- What payment facilities do you have?
We accept cheque, eftpos, direct debit, credit card (VISA, Mastercard), cash or money order.
- Can I obtain copies of my plans?
Yes, copies of plans are available for a small fee. Please note that plans are only released to our original client, unless prior authorization has been sought.